- the processing of data collected using cookies and similar technologies; and
- the purposes for which we use these cookies.
WHAT COOKIES ARE
- So-called “our cookies” are cookies that have been placed on this website by our company.
- So-called “third-party cookies” are cookies that are placed on your device by another company when you use our website. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone who provides us with a particular service (for example, Google Analytics).
- Third parties do not have access to the data in our cookie files and we cannot access third party cookies.
SCOPE AND PURPOSES OF COOKIES
On our website https://kovacocompany.com/, we use the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies
- Statistical cookies
- Marketing cookies
- Necessary cookies are cookies without which our website would not function or without which the proper use of this website would not be possible. These cookies are automatically placed on your device and cannot be turned off. Strictly necessary cookies cannot identify you and are only used to ensure that our website is displayed and functions properly.
- Statistical cookies are used to collect information about how you use our website. Thanks to statistical cookies, we have an overview of the use of our website, which pages have been viewed by how many visitors, etc. With this information, we can optimise our website to best respond to our visitors’ requests.
- Marketing cookies are used to carry out personalised advertising services. They do not directly store personal data, but are based on the unique identification of your browser and Internet device. We would like to point out that refusing the use of these cookies will not prevent ads from appearing on the website, but they may no longer be relevant to your interests.
- Social media cookies These cookies collect information about your use of social media for the purpose of creating your profile (without directly storing your personal data, but based on the unique identification of your browser and the device through which you visited the website).
- When you visit our website for the first time, only absolutely necessary cookies are stored on your device. Unless you accept/allow all cookies or select your individual cookie preferences, this setting will not change. For details on how to inspect and delete cookies, please refer to Article VI Inspection and deletion of cookies.
HANDLING OF INFORMATION
- In the case of a legal reason for necessary cookies, we may use your personal data to comply with our legal obligations, in particular, where we are required by law to recognize cookie preferences (for example, to detect when you have turned off all cookies in your browser).
- In the case of legitimate interest for necessary cookies, we may use your personal data to operate the website in our legitimate interest where there is no lawful reason for processing it – see above.
- In the event that you have given us your consent to performance cookies, functional cookies or marketing cookies, we may use and process your personal data to:
- get insight and perform analysis to inform of our marketing strategies and to improve your traffic experience;
- identify and record when you have opened a website;
- record when they have engaged in electronic communication;
- evaluate and improve our services to make your visit and use of the website more enjoyable;
- evaluate the use of the website so that we can provide you with enhanced services;
- perform quality control, website performance and system administration;
- track your browser on other websites and profiling your interests so that you see relevant ads on other websites;
- for security purposes, such as the prevention or detection of fraudulent activity.
INSPECTION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
- To disable or opt out of the relevant cookies, you can use the cookie icons in the corner of your device, where you can change the cookie settings at any time. You will probably need to update the page for the setup to work. Once you have disabled or opted out, our website will no longer access or read these cookies.
- Various files, scripts, codes or other information relating to cookies may still be stored on the device. You can delete these by deleting cookies and between the browser’s cache using your web browser settings.
- Any changes to your web browser settings only apply to that specific web browser. If you use more than one web browser on your device, you’ll need to change the settings separately for each browser and each device.
- Further information regarding cookies may be available within the “help” function of your browser or operating system or in the user manual of your device.
- To opt out of Google Analytics tracking on all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- The website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ provides comprehensive information on how to adjust cookie settings across a range of browsers. Please note that as we are neither the owners nor the operators of this website, we are not responsible for its content.
- Please be advised that if you disable essential cookies (or all cookies) using your web browser settings, one or more of the basic functions of this website, including those designed to ensure a safe visit, may not function properly or at all.
- Please be advised that if you refuse or withdraw your consent to the use of any non-essential cookies or related personal data, the corresponding function or feature of this website may not function properly or at all. The use of the basic functions and functionality of the website will not be affected.
MAIN COOKIES AND THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
- Clicking on the Cookie Details link on the banner will take you to a list of the main cookies we use on our site, as well as information about the purpose of their use, which can be found in the Cookie Details table.
- Third-party cookies used in connection with our website include:
- Necessary cookies These are cookies that are essential for the functioning of our website.
- Marketing cookies These cookies are set through our website by our marketing partners and are used to profile your interests and serve relevant ads on other websites. They do not directly store personal data, but are based on the unique identification of your browser and Internet device.
- Some e-mails sent by our company may contain a pixel tag, web beacon, transparent image or tracked links that allow us to know when you opened the e-mail and to verify which links in the e-mail you visited. With this information, we can find out which parts of our e-mails are the most interesting.
- By deleting the e-mail, you can also remove the pixel label. If you do not wish to download a pixel to your computer or other device, you can ensure this by selecting to receive e-mails in plain text format, or by not opening images in the e-mail.
CHANGES AND CONTACT
- Any changes will take effect 7 days after the date of the e-mail sent pursuant to the preceding paragraph or the date of posting of the modified provisions on the website, whichever is earlier.
Updated on 1 April 2023.